Top 5 reasons to join Lexington Law Group:
- Work on meaningful public interest cases that positively impact people and the environment – make a real difference!
- Be part of a firm with a genuine commitment to work life balance where people like to have fun.
- Come to an office in a funky old Victorian that’s eco-friendly and located in a happening part of San Francisco.
- Combine an informal and collegial work environment with a team oriented approach to litigation.
- Competitive salary and superior benefits package .
Current Job Description: None at Present
Lexington Law Group (www.lexlawgroup.com), a San Francisco-based plaintiffs’ firm specializing in complex public interest litigation, does not currently have any open positions. We post all open positions as they become available, so we invite you to check this webpage periodically for any openings. We appreciate your interest in our firm!
Lexington Law Group prides itself on producing top quality work product and obtaining excellent results while maintaining an informal and congenial work environment. Although we are currently working remotely due to COVID-19 restrictions, the office is located in a restored Victorian on Divisadero Street in the Western Addition/NOPA neighborhood with easy access to public transportation and Golden Gate Park for lunchtime walks or workouts. The firm offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience and a generous benefits package.
Our firm recognizes that the effectiveness and creativity of a group is strengthened by contributions from a broad range of perspectives. As such, we particularly welcome candidates from groups that are historically underrepresented in our field or have demonstrated leadership toward building an equitable and inclusive environment.
Our firm does not accept unsolicited resumes from legal recruiting firms.